Glad Friday everybody! I simply needed to ship alongside a fast be aware to let you recognize that I’ve launched a brand new, 2017 version of my eBook, The Secure Starch Cookbook.
On this replace, I’ve added 27 new recipes to the eBook, 42% extra content material than the earlier model. I’ve additionally up to date the duvet, graphics, and among the recipe formatting. The Secure Starch Cookbook now accommodates 221 pages. Right here’s a brief listing of what you’ll discover contained in the e book:
- 91 recipes (24 rice, 28 potato, 15 noodle, and 24 different starch dishes)
- an image for each recipe, taken by yours really
- complete recipe index with thumbnail hyperlinks to every web page
- a take a look at portion sizes and meal timing for optimum well being
- ideas to save cash utilizing starches (almost $1,000/yr per individual!)
- a breakdown of meal-planning within the context of carbs
- an intensive substitution information for frequent meals allergic reactions
- all recipes are gluten-free and developed utilizing a whole-food mindset
- my argument for why white rice must be thought-about “Paleo”
- rice-buying information to keep away from arsenic and different toxins
- 221 pages whole
For more information, please take a look at The Secure Starch Cookbook‘s primary web page. Glad cooking!