This publish accommodates affiliate hyperlinks. Click on right here to see what meaning!
That being stated, we solely promote authors, merchandise, and providers that we use ourselves and wholeheartedly stand by. To study extra about how we earn cash right here on Weblog, head on over to our Promotional Coverage.
It took me awhile to determine one of the simplest ways to make use of cauliflower “rice” – I used to be by no means proud of the mushy end result that I’d get once I let it defrost earlier than cooking. It seems the trick is to maintain it absolutely frozen till cooking, and use a non-stick skillet on medium-high warmth to shortly thaw and prepare dinner it till simply toasted, complimenting many AIP meals.
This cauliflower rice stir fry is a kind of fast weeknight meals I’m nearly all the time ready to make in a pinch, as a consequence of having a stash of frozen shrimp and cauliflower “rice” within the freezer always. Give it a attempt to let me know what you suppose!
Cauli-Shrimp Stir-Fry Bowl
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 14 ounces frozen cauliflower “rice” (ingredient ought to solely be cauliflower)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece recent ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 cups shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced (sub button mushrooms)
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon apple-cider vinegar
- 1 pound peeled shrimp
- inexperienced onions and cilantro, for garnish