1 head cauliflower, reduce into massive chunks
1 tbsp avocado oil or melted ghee or coconut oil
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp white pepper
1/4 tsp fish sauce
1 tbsp tamari (or 1 1/2 tbsp coconut aminos)
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp Chinese language cooking (rice) wine or mirin
1 tsp coconut palm sugar or honey (omit for Whole30)
1/4 tsp white pepper
3 tbsp avocado oil, divided
3 massive eggs, crushed
1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 lb leftover cooked meat, reduce into bite-sized items (shrimp or uncooked meat okay, see be aware beneath)
2 medium carrots, diced
1 cup frozen peas, rinsed in cool water and drained
1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
salt to style
1. Preheat your oven to 425F. In batches, pulse the chopped cauliflower in a meals processor till it’s the consistency of rice or couscous, about 10 to fifteen pulses. Switch to a mixing bowl, then add the oil, salt, pepper, and fish sauce, then gently toss to mix with the cauliflower. Unfold evenly on a baking sheet, then bake in the midst of the oven till barely browned on the edges, 18 to twenty minutes, gently turning about 10 minutes into cooking. Put aside to till fully cool, about 10 minutes.
2. Mix the sauce substances and put aside. In a wok, warmth 1 tbsp of the oil over medium-high warmth till shimmering, about 1 minute. Add the eggs and fry till scrambled and largely dry, about 2 minutes, then take away from the wok and put aside.
3. Add the remaining 2 tbsp of oil to the wok and heat till shimmering. Add the onion and stir-fry till softened and golden on the edges, about 2 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté till fragrant, about 20 seconds.
4. Add the meat and sauté till the warmed by means of and crisping, about 1 minute, then add the carrots and stir-fry till the carrots are delicate across the edges, about 1 minute.
5. Improve the warmth to excessive and add the peas, cauliflower rice, and sauce, tossing to mix. Stir-fry till the peas are brilliant inexperienced, about 2 minutes. Lastly, add the eggs again in. Toss with the sesame oil, season with salt to style, then take away from the warmth, and serve.
*** If utilizing shrimp or uncooked meat (like hen thighs or steak), reduce every part up into bite-sized items, then merely stir-fry in 1 tbsp of oil till cooked by means of earlier than you prepare dinner the egg in step #2, and set it apart till step #4. Proper earlier than taking the meat out of the wok to put aside, stir in a splash of tamari and rice wine.