This put up incorporates affiliate hyperlinks. Click on right here to see what which means!
That being stated, we solely promote authors, merchandise, and companies that we use ourselves and wholeheartedly stand by. To be taught extra about how we earn cash right here on Weblog, head on over to our Promotional Coverage.
I wish to at all times have some form of floor meat within the freezer because it saves me some cooking time and is simple to rustle up one thing with it! In India, curries are usually made utilizing huge chunks of meat together with bone-in meat items that impart nice taste to the curry. Nonetheless, Kheema curry can also be a preferred dish in sure components of the nation which makes use of floor meat (kheema means floor or minced meat).
On this curry, I take advantage of floor beef and use as many AIP compliant spices as doable to create a sturdy curry taste! Though this curry doesn’t use any nightshades, it has nice taste. Potatoes are a staple in most curries and on this AIP model, I’ve used rutabaga as a alternative!
This recipe is a straightforward one pot dish utilizing the On the spot Pot and I really like how simply it comes collectively! This curry will be eaten as a soup or it may be loved with a aspect of cauliflower rice or a aspect of cassava tortillas.
On the spot Pot Floor Beef Curry
Creator: Indira Pulliadath
- 2 tablespoons additional virgin coconut oil
- 2 bay leaves
- One 1-in cinnamon stick
- 2 complete cloves
- 1 medium crimson onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons recent ginger, finely chopped
- 2 lbs grass-fed floor beef, thawed to room temperature
- 1½ teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon floor cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon floor clove
- 1 medium dimension rutabaga, peeled and minimize into massive (about 1-in by 1.5-in) chunks
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup recent cilantro, finely chopped